- Geplaatst door Victoria Schoonmaak
- Op februari 10, 2020
For several clients in Amsterdam we are looking for cleaners from Monday to Friday. In the position of cleaner you have the possibility to work close to home and have time left for other things besides work. You are responsible for a clean and fresh living and work environment. In addition, we always look at whether we can combine more objects for you. On your 1st working day you will be introduced to your new colleagues by the district manager and shows you the building and you will receive a extensive (training) program.
Your Responsibilities are:
• Daily and periodic cleaning maintenance
• Cleaning the furniture
• Cleaning the toilets
• Make various rooms dust- free
• Emptying the bins
• Inform the supervisor when repairs may be necessary
We will give you the opportunity to follow several courses as example ‘basic cleaning’.
What do we ask from you:
• A big smile on your face
• Willingness to learn the Dutch language
• Experience in cleaning is not necessary
What do we have to offer:
• A varied and flexible job within an informal organization
• Growth opportunities
• A position close to home, where you may even be able to go by bike
• Flexible working hours, witch you can combine with home, study or possibly combine with other activities
• Sufficient opportunities to develop yourself through courses
Who are we:
Victoria is a successful and growing cleaning company with a department in Alkmaar & Amstelveen. We work with 50 nationalities throughout the Netherlands. Our people are our strength. They are responsible for the daily and periodic maintenance of offices, schools, holiday homes and theaters. We also provide window cleaning, facade cleaning and specialist floor maintenance.
Interested? Please fill in het contact form or contact the HR department via: 072-5612442.